December 7, 2016 7:55 pm

Tolls in NYC Collect Millions Annually from Commuters

tolls in NYC

It’s no surprise that New York City and its’ surrounding areas are home to some of the most costly tolls in the country. In fact, according to a New York Daily News article, New York and New Jersey commuters account for just about 1/3 of all tolls collected across the United States, as of October 2015. […]

Car Ownership in New York Costs

Car ownership in New York City is like in no other city in America. All costs related with owning a car in New York make car ownership almost prohibitive. Indeed, according to latest census data: Only 8% of households in the nation report not owning a vehicle, while the remaining 92% own at least a […]

« Previous Entries
Next Entries »